SAVE THE DATE
for the THIRD annual 2K
NOLA Promise Walk for Preeclampsia!
Date: May 13, 2017
New Location: New Orleans Lakefront
Schedule of Events:
10:00 am - Registration Opens
11:00 - Welcome Presentation and Guest Speakers
11:15 Warm up with Undaunted Fitness
11:30 - Promise Walk/Fun Run
12:00 - Family Fun Time
Registration is FREE again this year!
A very special thank to our local Making Strides sponsor:
We're thrilled to announce some of our prizes:
- Art by Dirty Coast
- Gift Basket from Love Swimming Nola
- Gift Certificate to Matilda Jane
- Cutting Board by NOLA Board
- Seafood Pirogue by NOLA Fabrication
- Gift Certificate to Wild Lotus Yoga
- Tickets to the WWII Museum
- Jazz Cruise Tickets to the Steamboat Natchez
- Gift Certificate to Ye Old College Inn
- Tickets to the Louisiana Children's Museum
- Tickets to City Putt
- Tickets to the Historic Chalmette Battlefied Cruise
- Gift Certificate for a party at Lafreniere Park's Carousel
- Gift Certificate for a party at Lafreniere Park's Splash Park
- Gift Certificate to Humble Bagel
We are incredibly excited to reveal the design of our 2017 Team Promise Walk for Preeclampsia T-shirt!
The shirts are $20 (plus shipping) with proceeds going right back to our walk. Orders must be placed no later than Friday, April 14 to be guaranteed for the walk. Contact your team captain if you're interested.
We would like to welcome our 2017 Mission Family, the Rugamas!
"My daughter Juliana Victoria Rugama was born on December 12, 2012 at East Jefferson Hospital at only 24 weeks. I’d been on bed rest for 7 days prior after being diagnosed with HELLP Syndrome. She was born weighing only one pound . After 112 days and a few hiccups along the way (eye surgery and infection) we were finally able to take our baby home in April of 2012. She is now 4 years old and doing wonderfully. She is strong, smart and so funny!"
We would like to give a special thanks to Nadine Wu for photographing our 2015 Promise Walk! View the photos here: 2015 Promise Walk
For information and questions about donations, sponsorships or volunteer opportunities for the Promise Walk, please contact
Becky Theriot, Becky.Theriot@preeclampsia.org
Amanda Meadows, Amanda.Meadows@preeclampsia.org