Welcome to the 2013 Boston Promise Walk for Preeclampsia
page! Boston was one of the top fundraising cities last year... let's keep the tradition alive and hit our goal of $25,000! Let's raise money and awareness so that no other mother, child, and family have to go through what we went through. We need to find out more about this disease and find a way to stop it from taking the lives of more than 500,000 babies and 76,000 mothers world-wide!
REGISTER BY AUGUST 30, 2013 to ensure your t-shirt size!
BOSTON AREA WALK (1.5 or 3 mile routes)
Parking at BC Beacon Street Garage ($5/vehicle)
Registration: Begins at 1:00 pm
- Welcome by Director of Community Relations Laney Poye
- Mission Family Story from Danyelle DiGuardia
- Health Care Provider Presentation from Dr. Ann Celi, Associate Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Presentation of Vision Grant Recipient Dr. Ana Sofia Teixeira de Cerdeira, Research Fellow in Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Warm-up Exercises provided by Cambridge Stroller Strides
- Walk Kick-Off Led by the DiGuardias
Online Registration Fee: $20.00 per adult and $10.00 per child
Walk up Registration fee: $25.00 per adult and $ 10.00 per child
*Register early and ensure your t-shirt!*
The walking path is a 1.5 mile course around the beautiful lake with a view of BC in the background. Participants will be parking in the Boston College Beacon Street Garage and there is a flat rate fee of $5.00.
Our national sponsor Britax is giving away an AMAZING stroller to each of the top two individual fundraisers for the Boston walk, including this awesome BOB Revolution SE (single stroller). So get fundraising to win this amazing prize!
Coordinator contact info:
For more information, please contact:
Thanks to our "Delivering Hope" sponsor:
Photography provided by: